So, apparently we atheists are incapable of answering the following questions:
1. What was in the beginning?
2. How will life on earth end?
3. What happens after death?
4. What is the purpose of existence?
5. Why there is order in all of creation?
6. Why there is morality in every civilization?
7. Why does every civilization believe in a Creator?
8. Why does every sane person have a conscience, even when it is not dictated by society?
9. How did nothing create everything?
10. Which came first--the chicken or the egg?
I would say that anyone can answer the questions, the problem is that fundies, like Ray, are under the impression that their answers are the right answers. Nothing like marking your own work to get a high score, eh?
But I am interested;
What are your answers?
I will be marking them and you'll be given grades according to your responses. Those not achieving a passing grade will stay behind after class to copy, by hand, the complete works of Ray Comfort...
You may begin.
Our New Home
We have a new home, come join us at WeAreSMRT (We Are Skeptical Minds & Rational Thinkers)