Whenever a Christian asks atheists a series of questions intended to stump, all the questions turn out to be rather shallow. For example: "if humans evolved from monkeys, why are there still monkeys?" We all had fun answering Ray's questions, now let's see how you fare amongst these inquiries.
1) How can there be something instead of nothing? (Not why, but how)?
2) You know you exist (I think therefore I am), but how can you be sure others exist?
3) Can an objective reality truly exist in an existence interpreted or conjured by the mind?
4) How can evolutionary theory account for pre-cellular organic material mutating into stable organisms given the fragile nature of nucleic acids?
5) If all possibilities occur in a quantum universe, will you ever die?
6) What do you believe is the biological basis for consciousness?
7) What is humanity's ultimate place in the universe millions of not billions of years from now?
8) Knowledge can be derived from a near infinite number of sources. Why do atheists tend to gravitate toward scientific reasoning? How can you ever be sure scientific reasoning is the best or only way to address a problem?
9) Why haven't we found intelligent life outside of the solar system yet?
10) Which came first, thought or intelligence?
------ EDIT ------
"Please don't answer "yes" or "no." Explain why.
I'm not going to give you definitions. I purposefully did not so you would have to figure things out like the meaning of 'intelligence' for yourself."
Our New Home
We have a new home, come join us at WeAreSMRT (We Are Skeptical Minds & Rational Thinkers)